Superior Cleaning Services
Capital Janitorial professional staff and supervisors can maintain building lobbies, entrances, employee rest areas, conference rooms, training rooms, and office areas. Our staff are trained, committed, and focused. Reporting malfunctions of fixtures and equipment to the appropriate personnel is part of our training, and we are always sensitive to building security and access procedures.
Office cleaning includes but is not limited to the following:
- Empty trash receptacles
- Dust furniture, picture frames, windowsills and other horizontal surfaces
- Clean partition glass and mirrors
- Remove smudges and spills with
damp sponge from walls and
- Clean and vacuum upholstery
- Spot clean carpet, detail corners
and hard to reach areas
- Vacuum all carpeted areas
- Properly position furniture
- Restroom cleanup and sanitizing
Our commitment to service excellence starts with our staff. We carefully screen our new hires and give them the thorough training they need to succeed. We then regularly inspect job sites for compliance with our high standards. We will also maintain a regular line of communication with your contact person to assure your satisfaction.